This progressive training block will have you prepped to start your 2017 outdoor season with greater fitness and form than ever before.
Need to be convinced?
Want to learn more about the benefits of this Progressive Training with Power? Read the FAQs
- Increase your Functional Threshold Power, V02 Max and cycling endurance
- Reach you cycling goals with limited training time
- USA Cycling licensed coach at every training session
- Customized, power-based workouts to maximize training value
- Small class size to ensure support and guidance to each cyclist
- Training specific to your position on your own bike
- Technique work to improve cadence and pedal stroke efficiency
- Education on your fitness and zones, training with power, nutrition and goal setting
- Fun, camaraderie and motivation of training with a group
Whether you’re training for road racing, mountain bike, triathlon, charity rides or just fitness and fun, we can help prepare you for a strong and successful 2017 cycling season. Using the CompuTrainer Coaching Software, we’ll tailor each weekly class to your personal fitness and goals. We’ll determine your Functional Threshold Power and use that value to customize your training.
7 weeks includes a baseline Functional Threshold Power Test and weekly group CompuTrainer training
Class begins January 11, 2017 and continues the following 6 Wednesday evenings at 5:45 PM. Please arrive at 5:30 PM to set up your bike and begin warming up. To reserve your spot after registration, your payment must be received 2 weeks prior to the start of the session.
** Open Riding and on-site bike storage is available through Wheel & Sprocket. **
6940 N. Santa Monica Blvd. Fox Point, WI 53217