Make a commitment to be a better cyclist. Choose among 4-week sessions throughout the summer season to improve your cycling skills, speed, strength and endurance. Or just drop-in for a day.
Cycling Skills Sessions:
Learn to use your bike handling for speed and safety with Cycling Skills Sessions on Monday evenings. Each 4-week session will include an evening of bike handling and shifting, cornering, climbing and descending, plus group riding skills. The Mountain Bike Skills session will end with trail riding, rather than group riding.
- Skills Session 1 – Mondays, 5:45 – 7:45pm, Road Skills for Beginner and Intermediate CyclistsMay 6 – June 3 (excluding May 27)
- Skills Session 2 – Mondays, 6:00 – 8:00pm, Mountain Bike SkillsJune 10 – July 1
- Skills Session 3 – Mondays, 6:00 – 8:00pm, Cycling Skills for TriathlonJuly 8 – 29
- Skills Session 4 – Mondays, 5:45 – 7:45pm, Road Skills for Intermediate and Advanced CyclistsAug 5 – 26
Cycling Training Session:
Improve your fitness with Cycling Training Sessions on Wednesday evenings. Each 4-week session will include an evening of speed specific training, threshold training, hill training and fast paceline practice.
- Training Session 1, Wednesdays, 5:45 – 7:45pmRoad CyclingMay 8 – 29
- Training Session 2, Wednesdays, 6:00 – 8:00pmRoad CyclingJune 5 – 26 (excluding June 19, $20 discount on this session)
- Training Session 3, Wednesdays, 6:00 – 8:00pmRoad CyclingJuly 3 – 24
- Training Session 4, Wednesdays, 5:45 – 7:45pmRoad CyclingJuly 31 – Aug 21
Cost is $20 for a drop-in practice, $75.00 per session (4 evenings total) or $70.00/session if you sign up for 4 or more of any combinations of sessions (e.g. Training Sessions 1-4, or Skills and Training Sessions 1-2.) Skills Sessions and Training Sessions are separate. All sessions are one(1) day per week. Sessions require a 5 rider minimum.
Please include your real full name, contact information and the sessions or days you would like to attend in the form below. I will respond with further payment details.
Error: Contact form not found.